3K JSC is pleased to present Bio-Microbics products. At the end of 2007 our company was selected as the official distributor of Bio-Microbics for Bulgaria. By guaranteeing fast and quality service we hope that together we will be able to satisfy your requirements.
Bio-MICROBICS produce innovative, modern systems for waste water, alternative products for septic systems, systems for collecting rain water, which submit unique solutions for decentralized homes, little gated complexes and business properties worldwide. We, the 3K and Bio-Microbics team, believe that the innovative use of key components that are universally applicable and based on proven technology principles is an important part of the future of the planet.
The product range of Bio-Microbics includes wastewater treatment plants, decentralized sewage treatment and purification systems, rainwater treatment equipment, filtration systems, grease traps for public sites and other industrial and domestic sewage treatment systems. Bio-Microbics products have been successfully used for years in municipal, industrial, marine, commercial and household applications.
Decentralized purifying systems are forward designed systems used for collecting, handling and scattering (or second use) of wasted water at or close to the place of formation of the waste.
Often by “little systems” is understood their use mostly in homes and the bigger decentralized systems for waste water are ideal for neighborhoods, villages, restaurants and resorts, industrial areas, institutions or sea vessels.
Those „alternative systems for waste water“ reduce the pollution of underground waters by decomposition of organic waste and more effective removal of the nutritives.
With conventional septic systems only 10% – 40% from the purification actually happens in the tank. Advanced systems for wastewater treatment, as our FAST® systems, make 90% -95% form the purification before discharging into the environment. The process of natural purification of these modern systems use a fixed, integrated approach to the natural decrease of pollutants falling into water streams and underground waters. That is why it is not a problem for those systems to be used close to the source of underground waters.
Bio-MICROBICS offers high quality products for decentralized areas with economically and effective purification of the waste water and rain systems providing clear water and clear environment for the future generations.
Bio-MICROBICS is dedicated to providing complete solutions for purification of waste water. Our systems are designed and constructed with resistant and consumer usability.
At the forefront of sustainable and clean technology, Bio-MICROBICS systems have one of the highest in the world standards for implementation and safety! Bio-MICROBICS have been developed a range of innovative products some of which are revolutionary methods for treatment of waste water at places where infrastructure and drainage are not available.
Why to choose FAST®?
Our FAST® water purification systems are pre-designed, ready-made solutions for decentralized treatment of 500 to 160,000+ gal (.5-600 m3 / d) wastewater per day. The FAST® systems use a fixed treatment technology (FITT®) that provides a stable, sequential treatment that takes advantage of all the benefits of innovative water purification technology with low operating costs and maintenance.
Although FAST® systems and conventional sludge treatment systems continuously mix waste, this is where similarities stop. Bacteria that bind FAST® media form a different layer of anaerobic microbes and surface aerobic microbes with facultative bacteria in the middle.
6 reasons to choose Bio-MICROBICS FAST® System
Bio-Microbics, Inc. was established in Kansas City in 1996 to produce economical, environmentally friendly FAST systems for waste and rain water treatment for residential and light industry needs including commercial and residential sites. The modern technology behind FAST systems is originally developed by Smith & Loveless, a world leader in the design and production of wastewater treatment equipment since 1946. As a subsidiary Bio-Microbics continues to develop its products by adding other processing mechanisms, components and accessories. In support of the above in 2008 (published on 05.08.2009) received the Business Achievement Award of the Environmental Business Journal (EBJ). The journal has distinguished companies in the environmental industry. This annual awards program highlights the strong financial performance and development of the companies as well as the specific projects that are important for the development of the environmental protection industry. The award was given for Membrane BioReactor technology (BioBarrier) which is specially developed for residential and small industries.
Years of applied engineering knowledge have led to a product that is easy to install, easy to operate, and inexpensive to maintain.
1. Keeps on the environment
FAST® quickly adapts to load conditions with very little waste of bacteria in waste water. Aerobic microbes on the surface will peel off and die and Facultative bacteria once exposed to air quickly through aerobic respiration will degrade the incoming organic. With good ventilation and the return of residual sludge in circulation the FAST® system avoids excessive biomass growth (clogging) conditions that can devastate some of the purification technologies
2. 100% submersion
The 100% submersible FAST® systems create optimal contact between incoming waste, free oxygen, and biomass. This allows the FAST® systems to minimize pollution.
3. Low maintenance
The FAST® design creates several maintenance benefits compared to other systems: The FAST® system uses a remotely mounted regenerative fan (up to 100 meters away) that sucks the dirty air and has a much longer life than linear compressors. In addition, the system does not require servicing of parts in the purification tank.
By optimizing the environment and applying simplified engineering principles, Bio-MICROBICS FAST® systems have removed many of the troubles that occur in other wastewater treatment plants.
FAST produces a high density sludge (> 2% solids), respectively, occupying a smaller volume in the processing vessel. This higher sediment density significantly reduces the time between sedimentation intakes.
5. Reduce the nitrogen
Nitrification and denitrification processes are much easier with MicroFAST technology (up to 70% total nitrogen reduction) followed by the NitriFAST® series giving a higher percentage of nitrification. The submersible FAST® system provides an ideal environment for a large number of aerobic micro-organisms in the aerated concrete and the self-cleaning chamber for digesting pollutants in the bioreactor purifies wastewater which results in odorless and high quality. Large volumes of biomass, combined with a longer sediment life, mitigate the effects of low temperatures further permitting a more complete nitrification of ammonia levels.
6. High level of efficiency
MicroFAST® provide very high performance levels (average 95% BOD5). Equipped with a SFR® (Sequencing Fixed Reactor) feature that adds flexibility to a biological system by enabling it to be personalized to help reduce the cost of used electricity. FAST® systems meet regulatory requirements worldwide. FAST® systems can be ordered, shipped, installed and put into operation within a few weeks.
AWARDS, TECHNOLOGY APPROVALS AND CERTIFICATES OF PRODUCTS
- Australian Department of Transportation & Royal Australian Navy – Technology Approval
- CGL (Canadian Great Lakes) Maritime Certification – issued by the Canadian Coast Guard – Technology Approval
- CSA (Canadian Standards Association) International Electrical Certification
- CE – European Electrical Systems (including a “Tropical Certification Rating”) Certification
- China – CCS (China Classification Society) 中国船级社– Technology Approval
- GreenSpec® (Product Directory) listed
- IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing & Mechanical Officials), Listed by IAPMO R&T File #2586 – FOGHog® Fat Oil & Grease Fat Oil & Grease Interceptor FH-20, FH-35, & FH-50
- IMO (International Maritime Organization) MARPOL 2010 – Technology Approval
- Massachusetts Title 5 Innovative/Alternative System General Use Permit for Nitrogen Reduction
- NSF/ANSI Standard 40, class 1 Certified – MicroFAST® 0.5, 0.75, 0.9, 1.5 & BioBarrier® MBR 0.5, 1.0, & 1.5
- NSF/ANSI Standard 245 (Nitrogen Reduction) Certified – MicroFAST® 0.5, 0.75, 0.9, 1.5 & 0.5, 0.75, 0.9, 1.5 & BioBarrier ioBarrier ®MBR 0.5, 1.0, & 1.5 MBR 0.5, 1.0, & 1.5
- NSF/ANSI Standard 350 class R (Water Reuse) Certified – BioBarrier® MBR 0.5, 1.0 & 1.5
- PIA GmbH, EN 12566-3: Packaged and/or site assembled domestic wastewater treatment plants for up to 50 People
- PDI (Plumbing & Drainage Institute) Standard PDI-WH201 & PDI-G101 Certified
- Poland – Aprobata Techniczna (Technology Approval) ze Instytut Ochrony Srodowiska (Institute of Environmental Protection)
- România – Avizeaz omânia – Consiliul Tehnic Permanent Pentru Constructii – Ministerul Dezvoltarii Regionale Si Turismului
- Russia – Technology Approval – Федеральная Служба По Надзору В Сфере Защиты Прав Потребителей Благополучия Человка (Federal Service of Environmental Protection)
- Russia – CPT Свидетельство о Pоссийских оссийских Стандартах (Certification of Russian Standards) – BioSTORM® – All sizes –Technology Approval
- Russia – PMPC (Russian Maritime Register of Shipping) egister of Shipping) М ДУНAРОДНОЕ СВИДЕТЕЛЬСТВО О ПРЕДОТВРАЩЕНИИ ЗАГРЯЗНЕНИЯ АГРЯЗНЕНИЯ СТОЧНЫМИ ВОДАМИ – International Sewage Pollution Prevention Certificate
- SASO (Saudi Arabian Standards Organization) Certified
- ETL (UL) – Intertek Testing Services – Standard equivalent to the requirements set by Intertek and equivalent to UL (underwriter’s Laboratories)
- U.K. – United Kingdom Department of Trade – Technology Approval
- U.S. Coast Guard 33 CFR 159 – Technology Approval for Type II MSD (Marine Sanitation Devices)
- U.S. EPA–ETV (Environmental Technology Verification) – RetroFAST® .250, .375 – validates the performance of technology that may improve the protection of the environment